Carrot recipe in honey glaze
Garnish from carrots This dish is rather seasonal,Because at the heart of his young carrots and now, when all the vegetables are fragrant and available - it's time to experiment. Although, it is unlikely that carrots cooked according to this recipe experiment. This garnish has long established itself in Europe and America, and in India it is prepared with ginger and greens. More often the glazed carrots are served to meat and poultry. Perhaps the fact that the garnish has a sweet taste and embarrasses, but try this combination is definitely worth it. At least in order to put yourself another culinary mark "tried"! Of course, you can use the old carrots, but then it is better to cut them in circles and cook longer before frying.
- Carrot 300 g
- Honey 2 tbsp. L.
- Butter 10 g
- Nutmeg powdered with 0.25 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare carrots for this recipe, take: a young carrot, 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tablespoons honey, ground nutmeg.
- Step 2 In the carrot, cut the tops so that the roots are 2-3 centimeters long. Carrots dip in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Boil the carrots with cold water and dry with damp napkins.
- Step 4 In a frying pan, melt the butter, add honey and nutmeg.
- Step 5 Put the carrots into a frying pan and gently stir so that the carrots are evenly covered with glaze. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Step 6 Ready carrots immediately.