Recipe Honey pancakes with apple "core"
Honey pancakes Golden, fragrant, fluffyPancakes ... A inside - a ring of apples! The honey color of the dough perfectly matches the apple flavor of the filling! The color of these pancakes turned out so delicious, I think it was thanks to honey! Apples I recommend to take sweet, dense. If your honey is not liquid, candied, you must pre-melt it in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
- Apple 3 pcs.
- Wheat flour 12 tbsp. L.
- Honey 2 tbsp. L.
- Kefir 300 ml
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Refined Sunflower Oil 200 ml
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Poppy 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For preparation of honey pancakes with apple"Core" we need the following products: sweet apples, chicken egg, honey, sunflower refined oil, kefir, soda, wheat flour, poppy seeds for sprinkling.
- Step 2 Mix the flour and soda. We drive an egg to them and pour in liquid honey. Mix with whisk.
- Step 3 We pour in kefir.
- Step 4 Stir until a homogenous dough is obtained.
- Step 5 My apples, cut out the core and cut into rings.
- Step 6 In a hot sunflower refined oil, lay out 1 st. L. Test, on it we spread rings of apples and we close still 0,5 st. L. Test. Fry from both sides as usual pancakes.
- Step 7 I got 12 big pancakes. We serve the table for dessert, watering with honey and sprinkling with poppy seeds.