Recipe for Chocolate Sausage
Sweet sausage with nuts For those who grew up in thatA country that for more than twenty years does not exist on the world map, chocolate sausage is still one of your favorite treats. However, and modern children weave it with great pleasure. Despite the fact that now in any of the most remote villages you can buy any sweets - cookies, muffins, cakes - chocolate sausage is still cooked in almost every home. The secret of this love for this sweet dessert is in its simplicity and original appearance. And indeed, it is really delicious, this sausage, which, depending on the amount and brand of cocoa, can turn out either "milky" or "smoked". The chocolate sausage is made on the same principle as the "Potato" cake - from the shortbread cookie. Many women specially for its manufacture buy in shops so-called "scrap" - the deformed, broken or crumbled cookies. It turns out very profitable, because it is sold very cheaply. But this is the only thing you can save on, intending to cook this dessert. Oil, milk and condensed milk should be of good quality. For the hostess, the main advantage of chocolate sausage is that it can be made in a matter of minutes, without resorting to baking.
- Biscuit shortbread cookies 500g
- Walnut 100 g
- Butter 200 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Milk 0.5 tbsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of chocolate sausage we take shortbread cookies, butter, milk, sugar, cocoa and any nuts.
- Step 2 Crack the cookies into crumbs and add the nuts, which are pre-chopped large.
- Step 3 Combine sugar, milk, chopped butter and cocoa.
- Step 4 On a slow fire, heat the mass to dissolve the sugar and butter, but do not bring to a boil.
- Step 5 Gently pour everything into the breadcrumbs of the biscuits.
- Step 6 Mix well, should get a pretty thick mass.
- Step 7 Divide the mass into 2 parts, wrap it in a food film, forming a sausage. Put in the refrigerator for 6-7 hours to freeze.