Recipe Pumpkin and banana fritters
Pumpkin muffins with bananas and almondsPancakes are perhaps one of the fastest ways to organize a full breakfast. Today, for your joyful breakfast, I propose a recipe for solar pancakes based on a pumpkin. The recipe lacks sugar, because it is perfectly replaced with sweet bananas and pumpkin. Serve pancakes best with honey and sour cream, sprinkled with almonds.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Soda 5 g
- Wheat flour 4 tbsp. L.
- Pumpkin 300 g
- Cooking oil 50 g
- Flour, almond 60 g
- Step 1 You will need: bananas, pumpkin, almond flour, vanillin, soda, flour and oil for frying (I use melted butter).
- Step 2 Wipe the pumpkin and rub it on a coarse grater.
- Step 3 Clean and knead the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Step 4 Connect the pumpkin and bananas, mix.
- Step 5 Add soda, almond flour or ground almonds, vanillin and wheat flour. Stir thoroughly.
- Step 6 Then grease the frying pan with a little oil. Spread a tablespoon of pancakes on it. And fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Step 7 Finished pancakes to serve with honey and sour cream.