Beef in mustard-honey marinade
Juicy fragrant meat To make beef meat becomeTender and juicy, you can marinate it using herbs that are combined with meat. Today we are preparing beef in a mustard-honey marinade. Mustard and honey give the meat not only a piquant taste, but also soften it in the marinade. From herbs, the choice fell on fragrant sage. The leaves and flowers of sage have a strong smell and a spicy taste. You can replace the grass to your liking. Be sure to cook beef on this recipe, the result will not disappoint you.
- Beef flesh 1000 g
- Bacon 300 g
- Sage fresh 50 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Soy sauce 70 ml
- Mustard 2 tsp.
- Honey 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we will need beef, bacon, leaves and sage flowers, mustard, honey, soy sauce, vegetable oil, black pepper, salt, garlic.
- Step 2 Prepare the marinade for meat: mix mustard with honey, add butter, soy sauce, ground pepper, salt, finely chop the garlic. It's good to mix everything.
- Step 3 Cut the meat into portions.
- Step 4 Roll the pieces of meat in the marinade.
- Step 5 Put the meat in the meat. Pour it with the remaining marinade. Put in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Step 6 Each piece of bacon wrapped, laying out the leaves and flowers of sage for meat.
- Step 7 Lay the meat, cover the soup with foil and put in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C. After 25 minutes, remove the foil and bake it for another 25 minutes.
- Step 8 Serve meat with vegetables. Pour it with lemon-honey caramel.