Recipe Fried chicken liver with onions
Fry delicious chicken liver Chicken liver,Fried with onions, it turns out to be moderately dense, fragrant and appetizing. Due to the fact that the liver pre-falls in flour with seasonings, the pieces acquire a beautiful crust, the onion is caramelized and gives a little sweetness, and the suitable spices make this simple dish very bright in taste. The truth in this recipe is one drawback - when frying without a lid on high heat, the liver literally "shoots" on the sides.
- Chicken liver 500g
- White onion 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 6 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp. L.
- Mixture of hops-suneli 1 tsp.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare this dish you will need: chicken liver, onion, flour, hops-suneli, salt and vegetable oil.
- Step 2 Cut the onions into half rings.
- Step 3 Rinse the liver, separate from white films and cut into small pieces.
- Step 4 Mix 3 tbsp. L. Flour and 1 tsp. hops-suneli.
- Step 5 Roll the pieces of the liver in a mixture of flour and seasonings and add them to a dry plate, from which you can quickly launch pieces one by one into the hot oil.
- Step 6 Heat the sunflower on high heatOil and put pieces of liver in one row. Be careful and remember that the liver when frying on high heat can shkvarchat and explode, if you have protection from splashes for a frying pan - it's time to use it.
- Step 7 After 4 minutes, turn the pieces of the liver.
- Step 8 Add the onion and continue frying on high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Step 9 After 4 minutes, when the onion is soft, salt the liver, cover and reduce the heat.
- Step 10 Continue to fry for another 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with your favorite side dish.