Recipe Beef Chops
Cooking chops out of beef Generally beefIs considered not the most suitable sort of meat for frying and cooking chops, but if you try, you can learn how to prepare very juicy and delicate dishes from it, no worse than from pork. Specifically for chops the cut is most suitable, but in order to purchase it, you need to know how it looks, because in the market or in a shop you can sell any type of pulp under the guise of a tenderloin. Tenderloin is a muscle that is located on the inside of the ridge. It practically does not experience any loads, so it remains soft. It looks like a big and long balyk of large fish, that's why it is sometimes called balyk. If you did not manage to buy the tenderloin, the chops can be made from another soft part of the beef, but you need to properly cut it: remove all the films and tendons, and cut necessarily across the fibers into pieces with a thick finger. The technology of cooking beef from beef is extremely simple, but without any special culinary senses and experience here is indispensable. It is necessary to catch such a moment when the meat has already been sufficiently fried, but it does not dry up, and then immediately remove it from the frying pan.
- Beef tenderloin 500 g
- Croup of semolina 0.5 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Mustard 2 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 For beef chops it is better to choose a lighter one, you will need half a glass of semolina, a couple of eggs and spices.
- Step 2 Wash meat, cut into thin pieces across the fibers and dip into semolina.
- Step 3 Then each piece is well repelled from both sides.
- Step 4 In a small container whip egg whites, 1 tablespoon of mustard, salt and pepper.
- Step 5 Each piece of meat once again dipped in semolina, and then in eggs and fry in vegetable oil in a well-heated frying pan.
- Step 6 Fry over medium heat on both sides until golden brown. Serve with a light garnish of vegetables.