Cottage cheese casserole with banana
Casserole from three ingredients On our siteThere are many sweet casseroles classic curd casserole, cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin, even a casserole with peaches and spaghetti. On this their number does not stop. Ask why in the ocean of curd casseroles there is one more ?! The answer is this: the casserole recipe offered by me is the simplest, with the least amount of ingredients, it does not have binding elements such as eggs and flour and that is why the casserole is very tender, melts in the mouth, with a dense baked crust and is ideal for breakfast.
- Cottage cheese 350 g
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp. L.
- Bananas 1 pc.
- Butter 10 g
- Step 1 To prepare the casserole you will need cottage cheese, a banana, condensed milk and butter.
- Step 2 Mix cottage cheese, banana and condensed milk.
- Step 3 You can mix with a blender or with a fork.
- Step 4 Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the mold with oil and pour the cottage cheese into a mold.
- Step 5 Send the cottage cheese to the oven for 40 minutes. The casserole is ready.