Recipe Green Bean Salad
The recipe for a warm salad from boiled chickenBeans The basis of this dish is boiled string beans. Unfortunately, at this time of year only frozen beans are available. And in order not to spoil it, here are some rules concerning frozen vegetables: all of them should be cooked approximately 2 times less in time than fresh ones. Also, do not defrost the vegetables before cooking - they will lose the lion's share of vitamins. With regard to green beans, it is a dietary product and contains vitamins B, vitamin A and C, mineral salts and full-fledged vegetable proteins. In addition, the string beans improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract and is useful for diabetics. And if you watch the figure and are interested in reducing weight - the string beans help you!
- Beans, frozen, frozen 400 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Cilantro fresh 1 bunch
- Walnut 100 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 For this salad, you need ingredients such as fresh or frozen string beans, walnuts, tomatoes, coriander, garlic, vegetable oil, spices.
- Step 2 Beans (without thawing) pour water and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Step 3 Walnuts clean the shell.
- Step 4 Cilantro, nuts and garlic grind in a blender until smooth. Alternative: twist through a meat grinder.
- Step 5 Cooked beans should be soft, but not overcooked.
- Step 6 Cut the tomatoes into large cubes.
- Step 7 In a deep bowl, combine the beans, tomatoesAnd chopped paste. Season with vegetable oil, season with salt, pepper and mix. Give the salad 3-5 minutes and serve warm to the table.