Recipe Chicken fillet with buckwheat in a multivark
Chicken with buckwheat in the multivark Tender fragrantChicken fillet with buckwheat and vegetables. A simple, nutritious and tasty everyday dish for the whole family. Despite the simplicity of cooking, you will like this dish and you will cook it quite often. After all, do not stand near the stove, always guard the dish. The multivar will see that nothing burns out. And then it will keep the heat until the whole family gathers at the table!
- Buckwheat groats 1 tbsp.
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Seasoning for chicken 1 tsp.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Chicken fillet 2 pcs.
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 2 pcs.
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we need buckwheat, water, sour cream, chicken fillet, onions, carrots, sunflower oil, salt, seasoning for chicken, bay leaf.
- Step 2 Wash the fillets and cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 Cut the onions into small cubes, grate the carrots.
- Step 4 In the cup multivark (I have a multivark Polaris) put the fillets, carrots, onions, sunflower oil.
- Step 5 Cooking 15 minutes in the "Baking" mode with the lid open When cooking 1-2 times prevent the dish.
- Step 6 Add sour cream, salt, seasoning, bay leaf.
- Step 7 Add the washed buckwheat and pour with boiling water.
- Step 8 Prepare in the "Groat" mode until the multivark signal. Buckwheat porridge with chicken fillet is ready!