Long Island Cocktail Recipe
Long Island is one of the most popularAlcoholic cocktails. The name of this cocktail comes from the eponymous island of Long Island. There are legends that this cocktail was invented in times of the dry law. Long Island's cocktail recipe includes vodka, gin, tequila and rum. But to date, often add Cointreau, Coca-Cola. Long Island is one of the vidos of the strongest cocktail, one that is tidy, a glass with a beautiful drink contains the strongest alcoholic beverages. The barman of any institution must know the recipe of the cocktail Long Island, because this cocktail can be called historic. If you have the opportunity to definitely try this cocktail, or try to cook it yourself, using a good recipe.
- Tequila gold 15 ml
- Fruit Syrup 15 ml
- Rum light 15 ml
- Liqueur "Amaretto" 15 ml
- Ice 50 g
- Lime 30 ml
- Gin 15 ml
- Vodka 15 ml
- Coca Cola 200 ml
- Step 1 Fill the tall glass with ice cubes.
- Step 2 Add ice to the shaker.
- Step 3 Add all the ingredients to the shaker except Coca-Cola.
- Step 4 Close the shaker.
- Step 5 Shake the ingredients several times.
- Step 6 Pour the contents into a tall glass.
- Step 7 Add the Coke to the top of the glass.
- Step 8 Decorate the cocktail with a slice of lemon.
- Step 9 The Long Island Cocktail is ready!