Recipe: Chicken fillet in a cheese-sesame coat
Chicken fillet in cheese and sesame parinovka VeryHarmonious dish. Tender chicken fillet, baked in a fur coat of cheese and sesame, will serve as an excellent cold snack or complement to mashed potatoes or pasta. Such fillets can be taken with you to work as a snack, a picnic. A coat of sesame and cheese enriches the taste of baked chicken meat, makes it tastier and juicier.
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Sesame White 5 tbsp. L.
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Sour cream 5 tbsp. L.
- Mustard 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 5 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- White pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, we will need chicken fillet, white sesame, sour cream, mustard, hard cheese, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Combine the sour cream, mustard, salt, ground mixture of peppers.
- Step 3 Sander sour in a dry frying pan.
- Step 4 Grate the cheese on a grater with small holes.
- Step 5 Connect the cheese and sesame seeds.
- Step 6 Wash the fillets, dry, cut into thin slices 0.7 cm thick. Salt and pepper on both sides.
- Step 7 Each slice dipped in sour-mustard mixture and roll in cheese-sesame.
- Step 8 Put the prepared fillet in a roasting dish. Bake for 15-17 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Step 9 Serve the fillets as a snack with various sauces.