Recipe Salad "Caprese" with strawberries
Strawberry caprese The strawberry season began and II hasten to offer you a traditional salad "Caprese" a little in a different interpretation. A very unusual combination of its components will surprise you with tenderness and ease. And he is at the very best in such heat. However, personally for me, it was unusual to eat strawberries, but it's worth trying.
- Strawberry 200 g
- Basil purple fresh 1 bunch
- Mozzarella cheese 100 g
- Pistachio 50 g
- Vinegar balsamic dark 1 tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tsp.
- Salt sea 1 pinch
- Step 1 To make strawberry "Caprese" let's take strawberries, mozzarella cheese, basil, pistachios or any other nuts, sea salt, balsamic vinegar, olive oil.
- Step 2 For dressing the salad we combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sea salt.
- Step 3 Strawberry mine, remove the cuttings and cut into 2-4 parts, depending on the size of the berry.
- Step 4 Add the mozzarella balls.
- Step 5 Pour out the peeled pistachios.
- Step 6 Sprinkle with crushed basil.
- Step 7 Season, stir and serve. Bon Appetit!