Recipe Bird's milk under cherry jelly
- Sour Cream - 450 Milliliters
- Cherry syrup - 400 milliliters
- Gelatin - 2 Art. Spoons (with slide)
- Sugar - 120 Grams
- Vanilla sugar 0.5 teaspoons
- Berries or fruit - To taste
1. Half a gelatin filled with cold water, 150 ml. Leave gelatin in water for 30 minutes until it swells. Put on the fire and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool down. In a mixer, whip the sour cream, sugar and vanilla sugar. Pour a thin trickle of gelatin, stirring constantly. Prepare kremenki or serving bowls. Pour the sour cream into them and put in the refrigerator. The cream should freeze. Dissolve the second part of gelatin. Cherry syrup, if desired, can be mixed with cold water if you do not want a very sweet jelly. Mix the syrup with the gelatin. Get the dishes with sour cream sauce from the fridge and pour cherry jelly into the baits. Again put in the refrigerator to the jelly is frozen. You can decorate jelly with berries or pieces of fruit.