Recipe for Beecherin
Beecherin - a drink from Italy Bicherin -A traditional drink for Turin. It is served there since the 18th century and in 2001 it was called "the traditional product of Piedmont". It is prepared from hot chocolate, espresso and whipped cream. Beer is served in small transparent glass glasses, so that three layers of which a delicious drink is made can be clearly seen. To assess the originality of the drink, you should drink it without mixing the layers. And then you will feel three tastes consistently. First - chilled cream, then - hot coffee. And the last sips will be bitter chocolate, lying on the bottom of the glass!
- Freshly ground coffee 1 tsp.
- Water 100 ml
- Cream 50 ml
- Whipped cream 100 ml
- Chocolate black 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare the beater, we need water, milk, freshly ground coffee, cream 20%, cream 40%, black chocolate.
- Step 2 Chocolate to break. Combine with milk and 20% cream.
- Step 3 Heat to boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Step 4 In the Turk, connect the cold water and freshly ground coffee. Bring to a boil over low heat. At the first signs of boiling immediately remove from heat.
- Step 5 Strain the hot coffee.
- Step 6 Cover the 1/3 cup with hot chocolate.
- Step 7 Pour hot coffee into a bowl with a "spout". In the glass, place the blade of the knife under a slope so that the tip of the knife reaches the upper boundary of the hot chocolate.
- Step 8 Gently pour hot coffee over the blade of the knife. Layers should not mix.
- Step 9 Whip the cooled cream into a thick foam.
- Step 10 Put the cream on top of the coffee. Beecherin is ready!