Recipe Cookies "Alice in Wonderland"
- Softened butter - 1 1/2 cups
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Eggs - 4 pieces
- Vanilla - 2 teaspoons
- Flour - 5 glasses
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Sugar powder - 4 cups (glaze)
- Milk - 3 items. Spoons (glaze)
- Corn syrup - 3 items. Spoons (glaze)
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon (glaze)
- Food colors of different colors - 1 To taste
1. Make a cookie. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt, put aside. In a large bowl, whip the butter and sugar together with a mixer. Add eggs one by one and whip. Add the vanilla whilst continuing to whisk. Add flour mixture gradually and thoroughly mix until homogeneous. 2. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or at night. Put the cooled dough on a floured surface. 3. Cut the dough with molds to the desired shape. Bake for 10 minutes until the edges begin to darken. Allow to cool before decorating. 4. To make the icing, in a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and milk. Add corn syrup and lemon juice. Beat until the glaze becomes homogeneous. If the glaze is too thick, add more milk. If the glaze is liquid, add more sugar. 5. Divide the glaze into separate bowls and add food color to each. Decorate cookies at will.