Recipe Coconut candies with almonds and chocolate
- Unsweetened coconut shavings - 1 glass
- Sweetened coconut chips - 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Roasted almonds - 14 pieces
- Chocolate chips made from bitter chocolate - 1 1/2 cups
1. In a medium bowl, combine the coconut shavings and the condensed milk, mix thoroughly. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour. 2. Using a small spoon, put a small amount of coconut mixture on the palm, forming a ball. 3. Place the almonds in the center of the ball. 4. Top with a little more coconut mixture and roll the ball with your fingers, so that the almonds are inside. 5. Make 14 such balls. Put all the balls on a plate and place it in the refrigerator while you are cooking the melted chocolate. 6. In a microwave oven, melt the chocolate for about 1-1 1/2 minutes until it completely melts. Dip the cooled coconut balls into the chocolate mixture. For this purpose it is convenient to use two plugs. 7. Put the sweets on a sheet of parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours or at night. Store coconut candy in the refrigerator.