Lamb's recipe leg in mustard with honey
Cooking lamb in the oven Lamb is consideredDietetic product, because it contains a lot of useful substances, microelements and B vitamins, at the same time, it almost does not contain cholesterol and exceeds all other types of meat by iron content by more than 30%, well, a specific mutton fat that confuses many, Is considered an easily digestible product. If you managed to buy a young lamb, boldly grasp its preparation, such meat, practically, it is impossible to spoil. For the owners of lamb leg, I propose a simple recipe for cooking it in a sleeve with mustard and honey. Meat is very tender and juicy in honey-mustard caramel. This recipe is ideal for a festive dinner, when it takes a lot of time to serve and prepare salads, and the leg of mutton is cooked in the oven without your participation.
- Leg of lamb 1 kg
- Mustard French (with grains) 1 tbsp. L.
- Honey 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 In order to bake a leg of sheep you will need: mustard with grains, honey, salt, pepper, baking sleeve and the back leg of a young lamb.
- Step 2 Lamb leg clean, dry and peel off the films, then add salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Mix the mustard and honey.
- Step 4 Smear the leg with the resulting mixture on all sides.
- Step 5 Put the leg in a sleeve and bake at 200 ° C for 2.5 hours. If the lamb's leg is more than 1 kg, increase the time to 3 hours.
- Step 6 Cut the sleeve and remove the bones (they are taken out effortlessly and notches). Serve with vegetables, pouring on top with honey-mustard sauce, in which meat was cooked.