Recipe Bread with cheese and greens
Homemade bread with cheese Since in the easternThe main type of bread is lavash, his landlords tried to diversify it in many different ways. One of the easiest ways was to sprinkle a cake with sesame seeds, caraway seeds or herbs. Such lavash could be served as a snack with yogurt or just for tea. Its preparation takes a little time and it turns out very tasty.
- Wheat Flour 500 g
- Water 250 ml
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Salt extra 1 tsp.
- Butter 10 g
- Yeast dry 2 tsp.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Parsley fresh 50 g
- Fresh dill 50 g
- Step 1 To make bread with cheese and greens, take flour, water, butter, yeast, cheese and chopped greens.
- Step 2 Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
- Step 3 Add the melted butter.
- Step 4 Gradually add the flour.
- Step 5 Knead the elastic dough.
- Step 6 The dough is rolled into a 1.5cm thick cake and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Step 7 Sprinkle with chopped herbs and cheese to your liking.
- Step 8 Bake at 200 ° C until the golden crust of bread is 10 minutes.