Cappamon Appetizer Recipe
Snack from boletus Boroviki (white mushrooms)Good in all types of cooking. They can be boiled, fried, stewed, dried. Dishes from these mushrooms have a rich mushroom taste, which should not be interrupted by the addition of a large number of seasonings and spices. From them you can prepare salads and snacks, which will be in great demand even on the festive table. The salad offered by me is simple in preparation, but very piquant on taste.
- Mushrooms, white 300 g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Parsley fresh 5 g
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the snack, take fresh boletus (ceps), onion, mayonnaise, parsley, vegetable oil, black pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Clean the mushrooms and separate the hats from the legs. Cut the legs in circles, and the hats with plates. Cooking hats and legs separately.
- Step 3 Put the hats on a dry frying pan, put it on a weak fire, cover it and hold it until the juice is completely evaporated, and then add the vegetable oil and fry until browned.
- Step 4 Fry the legs in vegetable oil until browned.
- Step 5 Cut the bulb, cut it in half, and then each halve into thin half rings.
- Step 6 Connect the hats, legs and bow. Snack, season with salt and pepper and season with mayonnaise. When serving, sprinkle with chopped parsley (and can be chopped green onions).