Recipe Feijoa with cranberries in sugar
Live jam On our site has already been submittedSalad with feijoa. A lot of people know about the rich content in feijoa sugar, malic acid, vitamin "C" and essential oil. The fruits of feijoa have a pleasant smell and sourish-sweet taste. From them you can make sweet jam, compotes, tinctures, liqueurs, syrups, etc. Last year, I did feijoa in sugar, but the jam soon darkened and lost an appetizing look. Today in the recipe jam feijoa is presented in combination with bright cranberries. Cranberry stains the fruit mass of feijoa in a bright red color. And not only color transfers cranberries. This "molodilnaya" berry carries a lot of vitamins and organic acids. That's why this fruit and berry duo deserves attention. In the morning, to get a dose of vitamins, you need to eat just a teaspoon of this live jam.
- Feijoa 700 g
- Cranberry fresh 400 g
- Sugar 1200g
- Step 1 To prepare a live jam, you need to take feijoa, cranberries and sugar.
- Step 2 Feijoa wash, dry, cut off at the edges. The weight of the prepared fruit is 700 g. Cut the fruit into two parts.
- Step 3 Grind in a blender or vegetable cutter.
- Step 4 Add the sugar with pureed sugar 1200 g
- Step 5 Mix thoroughly. Leave to dissolve the sugar at room temperature.
- Step 6 Clean the cranberries, wash them. Dry it. Weight of prepared berries is 400 g. Pure cranberries.
- Step 7 Wipe the cranberry puree through a sieve. From the remaining pulp, you can prepare compote or dessert.
- Step 8 Crushed cranberry pulp add to the feijoa sugar mashed potatoes.
- Step 9 Stir. Leave for 10 minutes.
- Step 10 In the meantime, prepare a container forStorage jam. Jam is packed in dry, sterilized jars and capped with boiled lids. Serve for breakfast as a dessert or as an independent dish.