Cocktail Recipe "Happy Hours"
- Vodka - 60 Grams (quality)
- Sugar syrup - 30 Grams
- Lemon juice - 12-15 Grams (freshly squeezed)
- Cream-soda - 1 glass
- Ice - 0.5 cups (chipped or small cubes)
- Lemon - 1 lobule (for decoration)
1. Always use only freshly squeezed lemon juice for a cocktail - only so you will get the most refined taste of a drink. 2. The syrup is obtained by boiling an equal amount of water and sugar. Prepare at least a glass of syrup in advance and refrigerate it. 3. Put vodka, syrup and lemon juice in the shaker. Shake the ingredients well. If you want to get a smooth cocktail, shake the shaker beforehand with ice. 4. In the ready-made glasses (it is best to choose high even glasses) to decompose the ice. The crushed ice looks more effective than the ideal forms. 5. Pour the finished cocktail into a glass, garnish with a slice of lemon, and immediately bring the drink to the guests - excellent mood is guaranteed to everyone!