Recipe for "Starched" pancakes
Pancakes based on starch Pancakes, cooked onThe basis of potato starch, although they turn out to be gentle, but resemble thin wafers - they are slightly fragile and brittle around the edges (especially when cool), so they are not suitable for stuffing! Such pancakes should be served with heat, with heat, lubricating every pancake with butter! To such pancakes, serve caramel sauce.
- Potato starch 14 tbsp. L.
- Milk 500 ml
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Soda 0.5 tsp.
- Vanillin 1 pinch
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 4 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of starch pancakes, we need sifted together potato starch and wheat flour, milk, sugar, chicken egg, sunflower refined oil, vanillin, soda.
- Step 2 We combine sugar, vanillin and egg in one bowl. Beat whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Step 3 Pour half of the whole dry mixture of potato starch and wheat flour.
- Step 4 Stir.
- Step 5 Pour in the milk. Mix with whisk.
- Step 6 Pour the remaining mixture of potato starch and flour. Stir again.
- Step 7 We pour the sunflower refined oil into the dough. Stir the dough once more and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Step 8 After 15 minutes, stir the dough well and you can begin to fry the pancakes.
- Step 9 Fry pancakes in the usual way, from two sides.
- Step 10 Serve pancakes to the table with heat, with heat.