Recipe Pie with rhubarb in the multivark
Cake in a multibar with rhubarb Now openRhubarb season. Therefore, I want to cook with him as many dishes as possible. I propose to make a pie with rhubarb and nuts. The pie turns out not cloying, with a sour, with pieces of nuts and islets of rhubarb flesh. The gentle dough perfectly combines with rhubarb. On top of the pie abundant sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm. Such a pie can be served with an ice cream ball.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Walnut 50 g
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Baking Powder 1.5 tsp.
- Rhubarb 350 g
- Step 1 To make a rhubarb pie in a multivark, we need rhubarb, sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa, walnuts.
- Step 2 Connect the sugar and eggs.
- Step 3 Beat the eggs with a mixer for 4-5 minutes before forming a lush mass.
- Step 4 Carefully mix the sifted flour with the baking powder.
- Step 5 Interrupt the cut nuts.
- Step 6 Clean the rhubarb and cut into pieces 3 cm long.
- Step 7 Chop the multivark (I have a Polaris multivarker) oil and lay out 3/4 of the dough.
- Step 8 From above, sprinkle over the strainer of cocoa and insert "standing" pieces of rhubarb.
- Step 9 Top with the rest of the dough.
- Step 10 Cooking in the multivarker on the program "Baking" 65 minutes.
- Step 11 The cake is ready.