Recipe Classic whey on serum
We prepare okroshka on whey Summer in our latitudes- it's time to hot, sultry and not at all disposed to a dense dinner. But do not miss the same dinner because of the weather! Especially, there is a way out - cold soups can not be better suited to a hot summer. Classic Russian cold soup is called okroshka. The etymology of this word is simple - all its components are carefully "crumbled" in soup. But even this simple dish has several variations. So, most often okroshka is filled with bread kvass, but there is another ancient recipe - okroshka with milk whey. Strangely enough, even those who simply do not like to drink whey with pleasure eat it with pleasure. So I highly recommend to cook!
- Whey 500 ml
- Green onion 0.25 bunch
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Potatoes 1 pc.
- Cucumber 2 pcs.
- Chicken drumstick 1 pc.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Mustard 2 tsp.
- Sour cream 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For okroshki we will need: 0,5 l serum, boiled chicken leg (or half breast), 2 small cucumbers, green onions, 2 boiled eggs, mustard, potatoes boiled in coats, salt, pepper and greens to taste.
- Step 2 We remove the chicken from the skin and finely chop it. Cut the cucumbers into cubes.
- Step 3 We clean the potato and three on a large grater.
- Step 4 Cut the eggs and divide into protein and yolk. Protein cut into cubes, and yolk while we postpone.
- Step 5 Cut the greens and mix the meat, cucumbers, potatoes, onions and squirrels in a saucepan for okroshka.
- Step 6 Yolk is kneaded with a fork or hands.
- Step 7 Add the mustard, sour cream, salt and pepper to the yolk. Thoroughly mix.
- Step 8 To the sliced products add the dressing, mix and pour the serum. We put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, so that the soup is infused. When serving, you can sprinkle okroshka with chopped dill.