Garnish from wild rice in a multivark
Garnish from wild black rice Today in the menu atWe are an interesting dish - rice porridge from black rice. Black rice is one of the most useful products on earth, among the cereals it ranks first. It contains protein, 18 amino acids, folic acid and vitamins of group B and E. Black rice has rough skin. When you soak it, the water will turn purple. These are useful antioxidants, which make the rice black. They also make up blueberry and also color it. Black rice has long been used in Chinese medicine and is considered a "rice of longevity and rice, feeding blood." I think that you are interested in this rice and be sure to prepare such a dish.
- Rice black (wild) 120 g
- Water 320 ml
- Salt sea 1 tsp.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the porridge, you need to take the black rice - 1 multi-glass, water - 2 multi-glass, olive oil, salt sea.
- Step 2 Pour rice with water for 5 hours, preferably at night.
- Step 3. Empty the excess water.
- Step 4 At the bottom of the cup multivark (I have a Panasonic multivarker) pour olive oil.
- Step 5 Pour the prepared rice into the bowl of the multivarka.
- Step 6 Pour rice with cold water. Salt.
- Step 7 Put the bowl in the multivark. Close the cover. Switch on cooking mode "Buckwheat". The time is set automatically. Wait for the beep. During cooking, the water will evaporate. Check the porridge for taste.
- Step 8 Turn off the multivark after the beep. The porridge is ready.
- Step 9 Transfer the porridge to a ceramic pan. To cover with a lid. Serve porridge hot for dinner on a side dish with vegetables or seafood.