Recipe Liqueur "Beer"
Home liqueur At home from simpleIngredients you can prepare a delicious liqueur, which is not even a shame to treat friends and family. Guests have a long time to guess what it's made of. Before you submit a liqueur prepared by yourself, it must be filtered. Liqueur in kind - a drink that completes the meal. Serve the liqueur for tea or coffee and drink from liqueur wine glasses with a capacity of 25 ml.
- Beer light 500 ml
- Vodka 500 ml
- Coffee instant 20 g
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the liqueur you need to take a light beer, vodka, sugar and instant coffee (3 tsp).
- Step 2 Pour the beer into a saucepan, bring it to a boil on low heat, add sugar and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Step 3 Add the vodka to the beer and bring the mixture back to the boil again.
- Step 4 Remove the pan from the heat and pour in the instant coffee.
- Step 5 Stir the mixture thoroughly until completeDissolving coffee, immediately pour into a glass jar with a capacity of 1.5 or 2 liters and tightly close the lid. When the liqueur cools down, you can try. Before serving, pour into bottles.