Recipe Chocolates "Brigadeiro"
Brazilian homemade sweets "Brigadeiro"Brigadeiro - very popular candy in Brazil and Portugal. They are cooked there for all the holidays and birthdays. Brigadeiro taste something like truffle candies, but they are very simple and easy to prepare. Even the child can cope with the entire process. Bribes in these sweets and the availability of all products, and the speed of their preparation, and excellent taste.
- Condensed milk 375 g
- Butter 15 g
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp. L.
- Confectionery powder 50g
- Step 1 To prepare brigadeiro we need condensed milk, butter, cocoa powder, chocolate powder.
- Step 2 Combine the condensed milk and butter.
- Step 3 Add the cocoa.
- Step 4 Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Step 5 Cool. A teaspoon to collect a mixture and roll small balls.
- Step 6 Roll the balls from all sides in chocolate powder.
- Step 7 Finished sweets in the refrigerator. The output is 35 candies.