Spaghetti Recipe with Avocado
Pasta with avocado Ripe avocado, ground toButter, along with garlic, lemon juice and olive oil, is great for filling spaghetti, gives them an unusual green color, and in addition to Parmesan cheese and capers, the dish turns out to be very tasty and refined! "Green" spaghetti will be especially liked by those who love avocados, since its taste is the main thing! You should always serve spaghetti with avocado in hot form, immediately after cooking!
- Spaghetti 300 g
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Cheese Parmesan 40 g
- Capers 16 pcs.
- Salt 1.25 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Lemon 0.3 pcs.
- Step 1 To make spaghetti with avocado we need spaghetti, ripe avocado, lemon, garlic, capers, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 We put a pan of water on the fire, when it boils - we salt water and lay down to cook spaghetti.
- Step 3 While the spaghetti is boiled, avocado and garlic are cleaned, cut into slices.
- Step 4 Put pieces of avocado and garlic into the bowl of the blender, pour in 1/3 lemon juice, add olive oil, add 0.25 tsp. Salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 5 Whisk at high speed until a homogeneous butter mashed potatoes are obtained (during shaking, shake the bowl a couple of times).
- Step 6 When the spaghetti is ready - the water is drained.
- Step 7 Transfer the puree from the avocado to the boiled spaghetti.
- Step 8 Stir. If desired, you can add a piece of butter.
- Step 9 Feed the spaghetti with the avocado in hot form, immediately after the preparation, portionwise, sprinkle each portion with the Parmesan cheese and capers rubbed on a fine grater.