Recipe for Pancakes with green onions
Fragrant pancakes on yogurt Such pancakes can beSubmit to the first and second dishes instead of bread! Dough on kefir rises well, ready-made pancakes have an ideal porous structure, and a large amount of green onions makes them very fragrant! Also these snack cakes can be served with different sauces, they are good both hot and cold! Very tasty, I recommend!
- Kefir 400 ml
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Salt 0.75 tsp.
- Soda 0.75 tsp.
- Flour, wheat 400 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 8 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare pancakes with green onions, we will need kefir, chicken eggs, green onions, soda, salt, wheat flour, refined sunflower oil.
- Step 2 A large bunch of green onions, cut into small pieces.
- Step 3 In kefir pour salt and soda.
- Step 4 We drive the eggs and mix the whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Step 5 Mix the flour with soda, pour into the kefir-egg mixture.
- Step 6 Stir until a homogenous dough is obtained, pour the green onion into the dough.
- Step 7 Mix again, so that the onions are evenly dispersed in the dough.
- Step 8 Fry pancakes in the usual way in sunflower refined oil on both sides.
- Step 9 Pancakes are well raised and have a delicious golden crust.
- Step 10 Serve the pancakes with hot, warm or cold - in any case they will be very tasty!