Eggplant Appetizer Recipe
Eggplant rollsCulinary fantasy is given, it would seem, the most common vegetable vegetables! Unobtrusive zucchini and eggplant can be turned into unusual, original and very tasty dishes: stews, salads, stuffed vegetables, caviar, hot and cold snacks. And in the summer of inspiration, juicy fragrant herbs are added. Here, for example, what a wonderful hot appetizer can come from eggplant, tomato, greens and garlic. Such rolls of eggplant can be served and for meat, and for mashed potatoes, and for fish. Or use it as a cold snack for strong spirits. Conventional products, with the help of simple culinary techniques become a real masterpiece. Spicy and juicy filling, wrapped in a tender flesh - a combination of such different flavors is very original, and the appearance of eggplant rolls attracts attention and causes a desire to try them.
- Eggplant 3 pcs.
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the snack, take a smooth eggplant, small tomatoes, garlic, mayonnaise and vegetable oil.
- Step 2 Wash tomatoes, dry and cut into thin plates.
- Step 3 Eggplants are washed and cut along thin plates.
- Step 4 In a frying pan, heat 2-3 tablespoons. Vegetable oil and fry the eggplant from two sides to a ruddy color.
- Step 5 Finished eggplants to cool.
- Step 6 Squeeze the garlic through a press and mix with mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Each plate of eggplant a little to add, then grease with mayonnaise and, having put a tomato slice, wrap it in a roll.
- Step 8 Finished rolls before serving put in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.