Rice milk porridge in the multivark
Rice porridge in a multivariate There is nothing easier thanTo prepare a delicate and fragrant rice milk porridge in a multivariate. Especially good is that you fall asleep in the morning all the necessary ingredients, press the multivark button and do your morning business. And after a short period of time, the multivark signal itself will call you and your family to have breakfast. Do not constantly stand near the stove, stirring up the mess and making sure that nothing burns or milk runs off. Delicious breakfast prepared almost by himself. To obtain cereal with a creamy texture, round-grain rice is best, although a very tasty porridge also comes out of long-grain rice.
- Round-grained rice 1 tbsp.
- Milk 1.5 tbsp.
- Water 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar, vanilla 15 g
- Raisins, dark 35 g
- Butter 30 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For the preparation of rice rice cereal in a multivark, we need rice, milk, water, sugar, raisins, salt, butter.
- Step 2 Rinse thoroughly.
- Step 3 Fill the rice in the bowl of the multivark (I have a Polaris multivarker).
- Step 4 Pour milk and water into the bowl.
- Step 5 Add sugar, oil and salt.
- Step 6 Top with a bowl of steam in the bowl. Put the rinsed raisins in a container.
- Step 7 Cook in the "Milk porridge" mode. Raisins during this time swells and becomes very tasty.
- Step 8 The porridge is also ready. If you want more liquid porridge, then add 1-2 cups of milk to the bowl of the multivark before cooking. Or add hot milk directly to the plate with the finished porridge.