Appetizer Appetizer of cottage cheese and avocado
Cottage cheese balls with avocado What space forFantasy gives the most usual, it would seem, products! And who just came up with the first thing to cook, for example, cabbage rolls, wrapping the filling in cabbage leaves? On the same principle, you can prepare and cold snacks, using as a "envelope" leaf lettuce, and as a filling, crushed vegetables, boiled and chopped with greenery eggs. And here is another version of the original snack, prepared from avocado, cottage cheese and lettuce leaves. Having studied the ingredients of this snack, you will understand that it simply can not not be tasty and satisfying. And after looking at the step-by-step photos, make sure that the appetizer of cottage cheese and avocado is prepared easily and quickly, and it looks very festive. On your table, as though tender buds, whose core exudes an amazing aroma of overseas fruit, will unfold. Agree, it is much more pleasant to eat not just a tasty, but also an originally decorated dish. For snacks, this is especially important, because they should draw attention to the table, kindle appetite. If you do not have a salad - it does not matter. The resulting paste of cottage cheese and avocado can be placed in tartlets, spread on crackers or simply pieces of fried bread.
- Curd 250g
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Parsley fresh 0.5 bunch
- Salad green 1 beam
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the snack, take the cottage cheese with 9% fat, ripe avocado, a small bunch of parsley, lettuce leaves and lemon zest.
- Step 2 Avocado wash, peel and remove the stone, and then finely chop.
- Step 3 Remove the peel from half a lemon on a shallow grater.
- Step 4 A small bunch of parsley to wash, dry and finely chop.
- Step 5 Combine the cottage cheese, avocado, greens and zest.
- Step 6 Mix everything well, add salt to taste. You can serve in the form of curd balls on lettuce leaves or as a filling for tartlets.