Salad with mozzarella, tomatoes and olives
A classic combination Such an easy, seeminglySimple salad with an Italian accent, but no - the taste is exquisite, harmonious, it's no secret that mozzarella, tomatoes and olives perfectly match with each other, and a classic dressing based on olive oil and lemon juice perfectly combines all the ingredients in one wonderful salad a- To caprese!
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Mozzarella cheese 130 g
- Olives without seeds 70 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To make this salad we will need mozzarella cheese, olives (can be used with or without bones, the second option is preferable), tomatoes, lemon, olive oil, salt.
- Step 2 Mozzarella cut into cubes, if possible the same.
- Step 3 Tomatoes, remove the stems, cut into cubes according to the size of the cheese cubes.
- Step 4 In the serving kremanki (two servings), put half the sliced tomato.
- Step 5 Next on the layer of tomato we spread mozzarella.
- Step 6 Put the remaining tomatoes on mozzarella.
- Step 7 Top out the olives.
- Step 8 From olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a pinch of salt, we prepare the dressing, mixing all the ingredients with a fork.
- Step 9 Pour the salad dressing and immediately served to the table!