Recipe: Fish casserole
Fish casserole with beet and peanuts Menu inEveryday life can be beautiful and delicious to diversify. I bring to your attention one of the daily, but original recipes. Fish casserole is made from fish fillets, I have pangasius wrapped in a roll, baked on beets with leeks and peanuts. Fast, easy and low-calorie. It goes well with potatoes or rice, or raw vegetables. Good mood to you all!
- Pangasius fillet 1000g
- Canned tomatoes 400 ml
- Salt 1 tsp.
- White pepper ground 4 pinch
- Olive oil 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Beetroots 580 g
- Canned corn 285 g
- Peanut 100g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Step 1 Prepare the ingredients: pangasius fillets, cooked beets, canned corn, peanuts, sour cream with herbs, olive oil, salt, pepper, canned cut tomatoes.
- Step 2 We will clean the beetroot from the peel and heat it into the heat-resistant dishes.
- Step 3 On top, put the sliced tomatoes from the jar.
- Step 4 Then put the corn on top.
- Step 5 Add the sour cream and olive oil. Solim. Perch. All the stuff.
- Step 6 Cut the fillet along into 2 parts. Solim. Each part is rolled up and put into beets.
- Step 7 Sprinkle the top with peanuts, seasonings to taste.
- Step 8 Bake at the top of the preheated oven at 220 ° C for about 25 minutes. Immediately serve hot on the table. Bon Appetit!