Recipe Tea with sea-buckthorn
Sea buckthorn tea with honey Long since sea buckthorn was calledRoyal berry, thanks to its incredibly rich composition and useful healing properties. In many countries in which this wonderful berry grows, it is added to tea, jams and compotes are cooked. Scientists conducting comparative studies, observed that sea buckthorn tea has not only anti-inflammatory, but also anti-stress action. Adding seabuckthorn and honey to tea, you can solve many of the problems with which people often turn to doctors. During the research, experts found in it a huge amount of vitamin C - it is several times more in buckthorn than in lemons and other citrus fruits. And vitamin E is twice as high as in wheat oil. There are other vitamins in sea-buckthorn, as well as antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are responsible for a healthy and youthful appearance of the skin. The effectiveness of sea-buckthorn tea with honey is just in a unique natural combination of all these nutrients. And the healing properties of this unique berry are best revealed in tea. Therefore, if you want to be healthy, have a wonderful complexion and strong nerves - drink sea-buckthorn tea with honey.
- Sea-buckthorn 150 g
- Tea black 2 tbsp. L.
- Honey 2 tbsp. L.
- Water boiled 500 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the drink we take sea buckthorn, black tea without additives and honey to taste.
- Step 2 The berries of sea buckthorn are well washed, 2/3 of the part is crushed by a madler or kneaded with a spoon in a mash.
- Step 3 Add the sea-buckthorn puree, the remaining berries and black tea to the kettle.
- Step 4 Pour all the boiling water, wrap it and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 5 Ready tea poured through a strainer, adding honey to taste.