Recipe Mustard sauce
Universal sauce This sauce is prepared quickly,It turns out to be moderately sharp and thanks to sugar syrup slightly sweet to the taste, perfectly suited for meat, fish, vegetable dishes. The amount of mustard in the sauce can be slightly adjusted to your liking, and mayonnaise to use a home or ready-made purchase. Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time in a closed container.
- Mustard 2 tbsp. L.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 1 tbsp. L.
- Water 20 ml
- Step 1 To make mustard sauce, we need ready-made mustard, mayonnaise, sugar and water.
- Step 2 Sugar and 1.5 tbsp. L. Water mix, put on the fire, boil about 1 minute from the moment when the bubbles begin to appear. Remove the syrup from the fire, pour it into another bowl and let it cool completely.
- Step 3 In the cooled syrup, add 1.5 tbsp. L. Mustard.
- Step 4 Mix with a whisk.
- Step 5 Add the mayonnaise.
- Step 6 Mix again our sauce with a whisk.
- Step 7 At this point, the sauce is ready. Try it, if it seems to you that the mustard is not enough, add another 0.5 st. L. Stir until homogeneous. Serve this sauce with meat, fish or vegetable dishes!