Recipe: Chicken baked with French herbs
We cook chicken in the sleeve Chicken marinated inLemon juice and French herbs, and then baked with onion and lemon peels is noteworthy that the meat is very tender, juicy and fragrant. To rub a bird with a mixture for marinating it is necessary both outside and inside. During the marinating a couple of times the chicken needs to be turned over. To the chicken had a ruddy skin, after opening the package it should be browned for 3-4 minutes 3-4 times more with juice. Before feeding, you need to remove the thread that binds the legs and take out lemon crusts, as well as onions that have already given away their flavor and are no longer needed.
- Chicken 2 kg
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower unrefined oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Mixture of French herbs 7 g
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Salt 5 g
- Step 1 Prepare chicken, lemon, onion, paprika, a mixture of French herbs, butter.
- Step 2 Wash thoroughly with chicken and towel dry. Grate with a mixture of salt, French herbs and juice of one lemon. Leave for 1,5-2 hours.
- Step 3 Then chicken the oil with a mixture of oil andPaprika, put the remaining skins of lemon inside, peeled onion, cut into 4 parts. Tie up the legs, place the chicken in a bag for baking. Secure the edges of the package.
- Step 4 Bake for 80 minutes at 180 ° C, then cut and open the bag, pour the chicken with the juice and add to the oven for another 15 minutes.