Recipe Tomatoes stuffed with cheese
Stuffed tomatoes Continuing the theme of recipes"In haste", we want to offer you a snack option, in the form of tomatoes stuffed with cheese. This is a simple dish, but at the same time it looks very impressive and can decorate any table. Juicy, sweet tomatoes, and a fresh, slightly salty air of brynza, with a piquant taste of greens and garlic - a win-win option for both a family dinner and a feast. Since there are a lot of tomatoes already mentioned, I want to dwell on cheese. I think everyone knows that the brynza is prepared from cow, goat or sheep's milk. Brynza, is considered one of the most useful cheeses. It is rich in vitamins and microelements, and is also a valuable source of protein. People who follow their appearance will be useful to know that regular consumption of brynza, helps to preserve youth and the perfect look of the skin. At present, brynza is an important component of many cuisines of the world, it did not bypass the Ukrainian cuisine, of course. What does Carpathian mamaliga cost? Filled with bacon, fried onions and grated cheese. Returning to our recipe, I want to assure you that if you serve such a snack on the table, your guests and relatives will be grateful to you.</ P>
- Tomatoes 4 pcs.
- Brynza 200 g
- Fresh dill 50 g
- Parsley fresh 50 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Step 1 To make stuffed tomatoes, take: tomatoes, cheese, greens (you can taste), garlic.
- Step 2 Cut the top of the tomatoes and remove the core.
- Step 3 Cut the greens finely.
- Step 4 Brush the fork with a fork. Add chopped greens and press garlic through the press.
- Step 5 Start with a mixture of cheese, greens and garlic tomatoes (more carefully this will make a teaspoon). You can immediately serve on the table.