Recipe Soup with canned goods "Sardines in oil"
Soup with canned food To taste this soup reminds the ear! It is enough to have a can of cans "Sardines in oil" in the refrigerator, and you whip up at any moment to prepare a delicious first course! If desired, it can also be cooked with rice. Fast in preparation, both hearty and nutritious, this soup will become your wand-zashchalochkoj! Who has not tried it - I recommend!
- Sardines in oil 200 g
- Potatoes 3 pcs.
- Carrots 0.5 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Butter 50 g
- Green onion 0.3 bunch
- Fresh dill 0.3 bunch
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Water 2 l
- Step 1 To make soup with canned goods"Sardines in oil" we will need a can of Sardines in oil (if possible, all the bones from the fish should be removed without violating the integrity of the pieces), potatoes, carrots, onions, butter, green onions and fresh dill, bay leaf, salt , Black ground pepper, water.
- Step 2 Clean the potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Place the potatoes in a small pot, pour water, put on a strong fire, cover the pan with a lid and bring the water to a boil, then make the fire minimal and continue to cook.
- Step 3 We clean the onion and carrots, chop the onions, and carrots rub on the small grater, we make vegetables from roast in butter.
- Step 4 When the potatoes are ready, transfer the saucepan to the pan, add the salt, cook for about 3 minutes.
- Step 5 Then add canned food along with the butter. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- Step 6 At the end, pour black ground pepper, chopped green onions and dill, add a bay leaf. Bring the soup to a boil, take the laurel leaves and remove the pan from the plate. The soup is ready!
- Step 7 We serve soup in a hot form for lunch as a first course.