Risotto Recipe with Green Peas
Green risotto Risotto with green peas andThe aroma of basil is a very spring dish, which can be cooked, however, in the cold winter. Frozen green peas - an excellent solution, and gives this dish a cheerful bright green color. The aroma of basil adds freshness and tenderness to the risotto. Just looking at him, spring memories come to mind and the murmur of brooks is heard! Puree from peas and basil, used in this recipe, will perfectly go as a cream for bruschetta or other snacks.
- Round-grain rice 120 g
- Frozen peas 200 g
- Basil green fresh 1 bunch
- Butter 10 g
- Parmesan cheese 20 g
- Chicken broth 600 ml
- White onion 1 pc.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the risotto you will needRice Arborio or Carnaroli, frozen green peas, a small onion, grated Parmesan cheese, butter, chicken or vegetable broth, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the onions finely and simmer in a little oil until clear.
- Step 3 Add the rice and stew along with the onion inFor a few minutes until it becomes almost transparent. Add broth and simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the broth as you evaporate.
- Step 4 Grind in the combine thawed peas and basil, add salt, pepper and a little olive oil to taste.
- Step 5 You need to get a thick cream consistency.
- Step 6 When the rice is almost ready, add the cream from the peas and mix. Stew until rice is ready.
- Step 7 Finally, add the butter and Parmesan cheese. Leave to stand for several minutes.
- Step 8 Your risotto is ready! Serve hot, sprinkling with cheese.