Recipe Salad with caramel and vegetables
Salad with fresh wild cherry Cheresha presentsA plant that has an interesting garlic flavor. It is extremely useful and how the long-awaited first green is actively added to the diet. From spring vegetables and wild garlic, you can prepare a delicious, fresh salad. Quail eggs can be replaced with chicken, and instead of sour cream, add home-made mayonnaise. Salad is preferably prepared in small portions, since it is not necessary to leave it for storage in the refrigerator. As a seasoning for salads, you can use black ground pepper in combination with your favorite spices or take sea salt with herbs. In the amount of preparation time, the time is set for boiling the quail eggs (4 minutes from the boiling point, then put the eggs in cold water).
- Radish 200g
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Eggs quail 10 pcs.
- Cheremsha 1 bunch
- Salt 0.3 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 Prepare sour cream, boiled quail eggs, radish, cucumber, wild garlic.
- Step 2 Cherriesh thoroughly rinse, cut off part of the white tips. Finely chop the greens.
- Step 3 Add the radish washed, peeled and sliced finely.
- Step 4 Eggs to clean, 9 pieces cut into 8 pieces (one will remain for decoration).
- Step 5 Add the clean and sliced cucumber in small slices, season with salad with sour cream. Salt and season. Mix.
- Step 6 Serve immediately after preparation, decorating the eggs with slices and greens to taste.