Recipe Salad with herring
A new view of herring If you are tired ofEvery holiday to bother with the traditional "Herring under the fur coat, but you can not abandon this delicious fish, then prepare a completely new salad made up of seemingly incompatible products. The taste of this salad is very delicate, with a pronounced herring flavor, and therefore unusual. Prepare a salad with herring, if only for the sake of your guests in astonishment raise their eyebrows and ask you what you put into it. For a salad you need to take a real, whole fish and separate it, separating it from the skin and bones. Of course, with the finished fillet of herring from a beautiful jar, there is less fuss, but the taste of your dish will not be what it should be. Another main ingredient of salad - eggs, but not chicken, and quail. In many countries, they are much more popular than chicken, and are not considered such a delicacy as we have. In Japan, for example, they are sold not only in grocery stores, but even in kiosks selling newspapers, while in schools quail eggs are fed by pupils before classes start.
- Salted herring 1 pc.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Eggs quail 10 pcs.
- Parmesan cheese 50g
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 For a salad we take - herring, quail eggs, Parmesan, lettuce, green onion and spices.
- Step 2 Wash the bunch of lettuce, dry the leaves and cut.
- Step 3 Wash and finely chop a bunch of green onions.
- Step 4 Parmesan rubbed on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Cut the herring fillets into small pieces. Quail eggs pre-boiled hard (5 minutes from the time of boiling) and cut into halves.
- Step 6 To prepare the salad dressing, mix 3-4 tablespoons of sunflower oil, half a lemon juice, a pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 7 Connect all the products, pour the dressing and gently mix.