Recipe for Jam from Courgettes
Jam is a mystery Not all ode is still sung to courgettes. Frying, hovering, pickling zucchini, and he is even more popular from this! As they say: "both cheap and angry"! Every year the harvest for this vegetable is unprecedented. So the people are trying to cook a maximum of different treats from one vegetable. That's the way he zucchini - many faces. Today, the unexpected role for zucchini - to turn into a sweet jam. Yes, it is jam we will prepare from zucchini, amber with an incredible taste. Cooking it is easy. Begin!
- Zucchini 1 kg
- Sugar 800g
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Fresh mint 1 g
- Step 1 To prepare a jam from zucchini, we need to take the zucchini, sugar, lemon, a couple of mint leaves.
- Step 2 Squash to wash, dry, peel and cut into cubes.
- Step 3 Squash the zucchini in a bowl and cover with sugar. Leave for 1 hour.
- Step 4 When zucchini is allowed to juice, put on a slow fire. Allow to boil, cook for 10 minutes. Cool down.
- Step 5 Add a couple of leaves of mint for flavor. Put again on the fire, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Step 6 With the lemon peel off.
- Step 7 Cut the white part from the lemon, remove the bones, separate only the flesh, cut.
- Step 8 Add the pulp of lemon and zest to the zucchini. Put on fire and cook again for 15 minutes.
- Step 9 Pour the hot jam into sterilized jars.