Recipe lazy vareniki with cottage cheese
Lazy vareniki with cottage cheese What is the most important thingYou need to do this in the morning? That's right, eat breakfast and feed your runaways to work, to school and kindergarten. After all, who knows how the day will turn out, whether there will be an opportunity to have a normal lunch, and whether the dish from which your son or daughter turns his nose will be served in the school cafeteria. Of course, preparing for breakfast something complicated and time-consuming, no one agitates, so you need to acquire simple and quick recipes that will help you not only in the mornings, but also in other emergencies. And it's not about scrambled eggs or sandwiches, because breakfast should be not only delicious, but also varied, and nutritious. All these conditions are met by lazy vareniki, which can be cooked literally in 20 minutes: while in the saucepan on the stove the water boils, you will have time to mix all the simple ingredients and cut the dough into small pieces. In addition, lazy dumplings in the morning - this is a great occasion to eat lovers of flour and sweet, not afraid to spoil the figure. And for a lazy mistress such vareniki are just a treasure, not a recipe! And affairs for a few minutes, and the whole family is full and happy, and the stale cottage cheese has gone into business. So, we are preparing delicious lazy vareniki
- Cottage cheese 400 g
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For lazy vareniki, we need cottage cheese (9% fat content), a couple of eggs, a glass of flour, salt and sugar.
- Step 2 We connect all the ingredients of lazy vareniki and mix well.
- Step 3 The dough for lazy dumplings should turn out to be homogeneous and soft.
- Step 4 The surface on which you will make vareniki, well sprinkled with flour. From the dough, pinch a piece and form a sausage from it.
- Step 5 Then cut the sausage into small pieces and dab into all the flour, as they can be shaped like balls or cakes.
- Step 6 So cut the whole dough into lazy vareniki, well dipping them in the flour.
- Step 7 Lower the lazy vareniki into boiling, slightly salted water. Cook for 4-5 minutes from the time of their emergence.
- Step 8 Serve lazy vareniki with sour cream or jam, adding a small piece of butter.