Salted Forest Mushrooms Recipe
Solim mushrooms My father was a great lover of the forest andAn inveterate mushroom picker, that's why I also accompanied him from preschool age in close mushroom trips. Mushrooms we had on the table in different forms, but when it came to billets, the only option was chosen - the pickle of mushrooms. My father was firmly convinced that it is dangerous to roll mushrooms in banks, but salted mushrooms, provided that you are well versed in edible, are not only safe, but also the most delicious appetizer for potatoes. Apparently, I have formed such a conviction, so I do not really like pickled mushrooms, and I try to cook a little salt at every opportunity. Most of the time, I salt in a hot way, which is suitable for all tubular mushrooms (white, podberezovikov, boletus, mosses, oily), as well as plate (foxes, russula).
- Mushrooms forage 1 kg
- Salt 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black with peas 5 pcs.
- Pepper fragrant 10 pcs.
- Fresh dill 5 sprigs
- Bay leaf 5 pcs.
- Blackcurrant leaves fresh 3 g
- Step 1 At the first stage we need only mushrooms - I have chanterelles, russules, boletus and poderezino and water and water.
- Step 2 Mushrooms are carefully sorted, remove rubbish andPollution, throw out wormy, if accidentally caught. Large mushrooms cut into several parts (not finely) and all washed in large quantities of water.
- Step 3 Fill the mushrooms with water and bring to a boil. I took advantage of the multivariate Polaris and did it on the Multigape at 160 ° C, putting the time 10 minutes.
- Step 4 After boiling, mushrooms are drained into a colander. With water, foam and soiling that have not cleared during washing leave. Mushrooms are poured with fresh water and put the program "Soup" for 1 hour.
- Step 5 For salting, prepare the salt, bay leaf, pepper black peas and fragrant, dill (preferably umbrellas, but if not, fit and the usual green with stems), currant leaves.
- Step 6 Merge the mushrooms again drained into a colander. After draining the main part of the liquid, we transfer it into a convenient container (pan, enamel bowl). We put salt in hot mushrooms, and also all prepared aromatic additives, we mix.
- Step 7 Cover the mushrooms with a suitable diameterA plate and from above we put a load, for example, a jar of water to make a liquid. After cooling we put it into the refrigerator. If there are a lot of mushrooms, put gauze under the plate. It will collect the emerging mold deposit, and it must be periodically washed and scalded with boiling water.
- Step 8 By the rules, mushrooms can be eaten in 40 days,For this time they will salivate and absorb the aroma of spices, but since I solilized in a small volume, we tried in 2 weeks. When serving, sprinkle with unrefined sunflower oil and sprinkle with green or onion.