Recipe Shrimp Cocktail
- Large shrimps - 12 pieces (total weight about 500 g)
- Ketchup - 125 milliliters
- Horseradish - 2 Art. Spoons
- Lemon juice - 2 st. Spoons
- Sauce Worcestershire - 2 Teaspoons
- Hot pepper sauce - 1/4 teaspoons
Peel 500 gr of shrimp. Remove the shell with a knife. Throw the shrimp in boiling salted water. Cook for 5 minutes. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce (ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and pepper sauce). Pour the sauce in a beautiful glass. Serve with shrimp. Goblets can be decorated with lemon slices and shrimp tails.