Recipe for creamy chocolate dessert
Creamy dessert Laziness is the engine of progress. Otherwise, how to explain the appearance of a remote control, a robotic vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven, a washing machine, etc. No, no one says that these things are invented in vain and do not need mankind. Simply, laziness, to some extent, contributes to the emergence of truly brilliant ideas. Here and in this recipe, a couple of pieces of black bread combined with black chocolate, coffee and sugar, and became something of a biscuit layer in the dessert. Of course, you can not call this idea genius, but it's so inventive. So, in the end, you get a delicious dessert for a minimum of time. I think this is a great option!
- Bread black 125 g
- Cream 200 ml
- Sugar 1 g
- Chocolate black 70 g
- Coffee instant 10 g
- Step 1 To prepare such a dessert, take: fat cream (we took 33%, but it is better to buy in the market), black chocolate, yesterday's black bread, sugar, instant coffee.
- Step 2 Grind the bread in a blender to the state of small crumbs.
- Step 3 Add the chocolate (you can replace it with cocoa powder) and grind again.
- Step 4 In the container add sugar and 1 teaspoon of instant coffee. To grind.
- Step 5 It is important that all ingredients are re-ground to the same size.
- Step 6 Mix the cream with a mixer for 5 minutes.
- Step 7 Fill the glass with cream until half. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
- Step 8 Pour in the remaining cream and grate a little chocolate on the top of the dessert. Refrigerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve.