Recipe for Kazhuzinya
Home-made sweets "Kazhuzinju" Kazhuzinho(Cajuzinho) - the name of Brazilian sweets, which originated from the diminutive form of the word "caju" - cashews. The name is not accidental, although the candies, oddly enough, in most cases are made from peanuts. The thing is that candies are given a specific pyramidal shape, and on top they insert a cashew nut. This is how the cashew grows in nature - on the tip of a pear-shaped fleshy juicy thickening. Kazhuzinju - very popular in Brazil sweets. Without them, no holiday is enough!
- Condensed milk 350 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Peanuts 8 tbsp. L.
- Butter 15 g
- Cashew 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare the cauliflower, we need condensed milk, peanuts, cashews, melkokristallichesky sugar, butter, cocoa.
- Step 2 Combine the cocoa and the condensed milk.
- Step 3 Add the oil.
- Step 4 Peel the ground and add to the mixture.
- Step 5 Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Step 6 Reduce heat to a minimum and, stirring, boil the mixture for 7-8 minutes.
- Step 7 Cool the mixture at room temperature and then refrigerate for 30 minutes. Collect the cooled mass with a teaspoon, form in the form of a pyramid and roll in fine-grained sugar.
- Step 8 Insert the cashew nut into the top of the pyramid of each candy.
- Step 9 Remove the sweets before serving in the refrigerator!