Recipe Potato and chicken cutlets
Chicken cutlets with potatoes I will propose nextVersion of cutlets. You can not imagine a person who does not eat this dish. And how many variants of cooking cutlets ... I was surprised myself. Why do we need such a variety of cutlets? Well, firstly, cutlets can be attributed to the types of economy-cuisine, you must agree, mincemeat, onions, bread ... how many more options can be invented, and as a result, the stuffing becomes more, and the taste does not suffer from it. Here I am today, I decided to try out a new version of the stuffing. Instead of bread, I put the raw potatoes. If you put a little more potatoes and fry in a skillet, you get a semblance of deruns (but only a semblance of it). The children liked this option, but to make the recipe even more amazing, I baked them in the oven, and smeared the top with sour cream, which was added a little paprika, so, for the color. Another secret of cutlets. If you know in advance that the stuffing is dry (for example, from chicken fillet or turkey), then add a soft butter to it, so the cutlets will become tender and juicy.
- Chicken mince 1000 g
- Potatoes 4 pcs.
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sour cream 100 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Paprika sweet ground 1 tsp.
- Step 1 You will need: chicken minced meat (or whatever you like), raw potatoes, onions, egg, sour cream, salt, black pepper, paprika, flour (to form cutlets).
- Step 2 Peel the onion and potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Step 3 Transfer the cut onions and potatoes into a blender and grind until smooth.
- Step 4 Add the minced potato onion puree, egg, salt, pepper. Stir well.
- Step 5 On the table, sprinkled with flour, form the cutlets.
- Step 6 Put the cutlets on a baking sheet lined with parchment, and grease with sour cream mixed with paprika.
- Step 7 Bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.